Website Design & Branding for Solicitors & Law
A professional and engaging solicitors website is essential for generating more leads, increasing sales and thriving in your competitive sector.
At Flocreative we’ve been designing and developing solictors websites for clients over the past 8 years, helping them to achieve a successful online presence.
All our websites are bespoke, meaning you won’t look like your competitor down the road and you’ll have a unique website and brand that represents your business. As a successful solictor you need to stand out and represent your own brand. Most solicitors websites consist of the following sections:
- Homepage – a more graphical page consisting of a banner area, a list of main services you provide an overview about your business and a CTA.
- About / History – an overview of your business goals, history and morals.
- Services – a detailed explanation of what services you provide your clients. A seperate page for each service is advised as it helps with gaining traffic (SEO).
- FAQs – a list of frequently asked questions. Again these will help with gaining traffic and to give potential clients answers quickly.
- Contact – a simple to use contact form so users can engage and ask questions, a map with directions to your businsess and opening hours.
Our experienced designers and developers will make sure you get the best from our services and fully understand what can be done to best represent your business.
As your chosen creative partner, you can rest assured that we’ll be 100% transparent from concept to completion. We always aim to finish a project as long term strategic partners, not just one-time service providers.
Included as standard
- Bespoke design tailored to your brand and business.
( 94% of users will trust or reject a website based on it design and how easy it is to use )
- Your site will be tablet and mobile friendly.
( Your website will scale down to look awesome on tablets, smartphones and all the latest browsers )
- Enhanced analytics.
( Keeping track of what doing well and what’s not is key. So we’ll add a Google Analytics widget into the dashboard of your CMS )
- Flexible and easy to use Content Management System ( CMS ).
( Making it as easy as possible to update and maintain your content after launch is vital for any growing business )
- Social media integration.
( We can integrate your social media feeds into your site, whether that’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram )
- Walk-through documentation & online support.
( We’ll provide you with walk-through documentation for the CMS as well as being at the other end of the phone and email for support )
Then please feel free to give us a call on 01303 888 277 or drop us an email by clicking here or filling in the for at the bottom of this page.